Indulge your shoe fetish and step out in style in the latest must-have slip-on slippers of the season. Not only are these beautiful, handcrafted statement slippers classically elegant, they are showstoppers, and guaranteed to get you noticed.
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated, and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with rubber heels, leather soles, and a cushioned leather inner.
This comfortable pair is hand embellished with glass beads, wooden beads, crystal glass beads, cowrie shells, vinyl disc beads, turquoise beads, gold plated metals, pom-poms, gold plated metals, and tassels.
Style them with floaty tunics, cropped pants or fluid skirts
- MADE TO ORDER
- Slip on
- heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand embellished in the UK
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, and embellished upper, these beautiful slippers are not made for the rain, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because our leather is naturally tanned, and raffia naturally dyed, the original colour and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Each pair of the slippers takes a few weeks to hand make. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment.
- Please be aware that there will be a turnaround time of a few weeks for customization requests and sizes that are not in Stock. Please contact us with any questions.
- The tools used in making this beautiful slippers leave a small hole in the sole of the slippers. This is not visible to the curious eye, but should not be considered a flaw.
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love