Start up a fashionable conversation in this must-have footwear of the season. Not only are they beautiful, bold, flamboyant, vibrant, and playful. They will brighten up any summer capsule wardrobe. Style the Fela Slippers with a Maxi Kaftan for that boho chic look or with denim shorts or floaty dresses.
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated, and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with rubber heels, leather soles, and a cushioned leather inner.
Crafted and hand woven with love from Leather and Raffia, this comfortable pair is embellished with glass beads, wooden beads, crystal glass beads, cowrie shells, gold plated metals, gold-plated charm bells, pom-poms, and resin beads
- MADE TO ORDER
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand embellished in the UK
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, and embellished upper, these beautiful slippers are not made for the rain, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because our leather is naturally tanned, and raffia naturally dyed, the original color and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Ships 1-5 days
- Free domestic shipping.
- Handmade with love