In search of that feel good statement footwear for the summer. Look no further than the Cybil slip on. Not only is Cybil bursting with playful personality, its fun, exciting, beautiful, and comfortable.
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated, and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with rubber heels, leather soles, and a cushioned leather inner.
Exquisitely crafted, and hand embellished with glass beads, crystal glass beads, shells, cowrie shells, gold plated metals, vintage buttons, pom-poms, and colorful tassels.
Wear yours with floaty dresses, cropped pants or jeans for a casual fun look
- MADE TO ORDER
- Slip on
- heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morrocco and Hand embellished in the UK
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, and embellished upper, these beautiful slippers are not made for the rain, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Because our leather is naturally tanned, and raffia naturally dyed, the original color and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
- Available for immediate shipping
- Free domestic shipping
- Made with Love