Indulge your shoe fetish and step out in style in the latest must-have slip-on slippers of the season.
Not only is "Amaka" beautifully handcrafted, and hand beaded, it has an Afro-punk aesthetic appeal to it which makes it incredibly unique and cool.
This comfortable pair is rendered in raffia and Moroccan soft leather and features glass beads, wooden beads, crystal glass beads, vinyl discs, cowrie shells, silver plated metal studs, gold plated metals, multicoloured cotton cords, and pom-poms.
Style them with tunics, dresses, cropped pants and casual tee
- MADE TO ORDER
- Woven raffia and leather base with embellished upper
- Leather soles with cushioned leather inner
- Heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size
- Made of handwoven raffia, and embellished upper.
- These beautiful slippers are very delicate and should be looked after with love. They are not made for the rain or water so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
- Each pair of slippers takes time to hand make. Please allow 12-14 days for shipment
- Free domestic shipping
- Handmade with love by Anita