Put your best feet forward in our new slip-on slippers. Not only are these beautifully handcrafted, they are classically elegant, light and comfortable.
A perfect addition to any vacation capsule. Pair with simple T-shirt with jeans, or cropped trousers for that ultimate, casual chic look
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with leather heels, leather soles, and a cushioned leather inner.
Designed with a classic loafer tongue style, this Akila backless pair is very comfortable, light and give a nice shape to any feet.
- Slip on
- Black leather with black and beige raffia
- Heel measures approximately 30mm/1.18inches
- Handmade in Morrocco
- Handwoven raffia and leather
- Raffia and leather upper, leather sole
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, these beautiful slippers are not made for the rain, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
Because our leather is naturally tanned, and raffia naturally dyed, the original color and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
Each pair of the slippers takes a few weeks to hand make. Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipment.
Please be aware that there will be a turnaround time of a few weeks for customization requests and sizes that are not in Stock. Please contact us with any questions.
- Free domestic shipping
Handmade with Love