Put your best feet forward in our new slip-on slippers. Not only are these beautifully handcrafted, they are classically elegant.
A perfect addition to any vacation capsule. Pair with simple T-shirt with jeans, or cropped trousers for that ultimate comfortable, casually chic look
Our Raffia Babouche slippers are intricately woven from raffia grass which is ethically harvested, treated and dyed before weaving them onto our shoes to form the upper and outer part of the slippers and finished with leather heels, leather soles and a cushioned leather inner.
Designed with a classic loafer tongue style, this Akila backless pair is very comfortable, light and give a nice shape to any feet.
- MADE TO ORDER
- Red with Multicoloured raffia
- heel measure approximately 20mm/0.78inches
- Handmade in Morrocco
- Handwoven raffia and leather
- Raffia and leather upper, leather sole
- The slippers run small, so we advise our customers to order a size bigger than their normal shoe size. For half sizes, please go up to the nearest whole size.
- Made of handwoven raffia, these beautiful slippers are not made for the rain, so keep them dry and enjoy them longer.
Because our leather is naturally tanned, and raffia naturally dyed, the original colour and coating can be slightly different than what we present. It's not an imperfection this is what makes our handmade footwear so incredibly unique and special.
Each pair of the slippers takes a few weeks to hand make. Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipment.
- Free domestic shipping
Handmade with Love