Want to unleash your amazing creativity onto the world? why not come and join me in 2017 and learn completely new skills in textile Jewelry design.
This two-hour workshop is for all levels, whether you're new to jewelry design or want to improve your creative skills.
The Jewellery workshop is for anyone new to jewelry making, with no previous experience in jewelry design, but have the passion for creativity.
For this class, you don't need to bring anything but yourself, as tools and materials are provided.
In the jewelry making workshop you will be:
- Introduced to jewelry making tools, jewelry findings, beads, materials and their uses in jewelry making.
- Introduced to textile jewelry design and planning
- Experimenting and learning how to use a wide range of materials including chain, glass beads, ropes, cord, textiles, and wire to make unique statement pieces of jewelry, from multi-row necklaces to embellished beaded bib collar and much more
- Learning new techniques and skills to enable you to make several pieces of jewelry.
- Having fun creating amazing pieces of jewelry in a creative environment.
- Taking your wonderful creations home with you
The workshop is held in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. An address will be disclosed once booking is confirmed.
5 persons per session £55.00 per person